Jun 2, 2011

My experiences in the company in Köln

Hello!, I´m Salvador Fernández-Caparrós and I´ll explain some things about my experience in the company called REWE.

REWE is an important company in Germany and in Europe, is something like Carrefour and Mercadona but more important, is strange that we don´t have REWE shops in Spain.

REWE sells mainly food but really sells al lot of more things, in Köln are a lot of REWE shops and you can buy a lot of things there.

I´m not working in the supermarket, of course not!, I´m working in a separate buildings only for software developers. I was working in my company programming in JSF language, is a program language that uses HTML and JAVA together, I did two programs in REWE that will be used by a lot of people, because I add some features to the webpage REWE Online for the workers of the shops.

We had two cards of REWE, one for get in the company (it opens the doors), and the other card for lunch free in the free buffet, all the people that works in REWE must pay the lunch but for us was free!

When we finished in the company they said that we did a very good job and if we want, exists a posibility that we can work there. I want continues my studies so I said no at that offer, but I think that is a very good opportunity.

I learned a lot in the company about JSF and the programming in general, if you know more or less english you can work without problems in the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment