Jun 2, 2011

The experiences in Germany

Hello again, I´m Salvador Fernández-Caparrós and I´ll explain more things about my experience in Köln.

First I´ll talk about Berlin, we went to Berlin one of the weekends at 5 in the morning by train and we arrived to Berlin at 1 in the afternoon, the travel by train takes 6 hours, we taked two trains and we waited a little in the stations.

We went to the east side of the wall of Berlín, there are a lot of diferent paintings.

We did a tour around the all city with a cool guy that we met in the residence and we went with him to a party in Berlin.

The residence in Berlin was very good, very clean and the beds are good and the residence organice a lot of activities during the week. The name of the residence is Amstel.

We had very good time here in Köln, always sunny and sometimes cloudy, because of that we can did a lot of barbacues with the german guys and with a spanish girls that we met in the residence, we can went out a lot of times so that was lucky and we went up the cathedral and it cost 1,50€ with the student card, in the top of the cathedral you can see all the city very well.

We went with the spanish girls to Phantasia LAND in Brühl. The entrance cost 37,50€ but if you want to go, you will have fun. The park have a lot of funfairs and you can go to all the funfairs in one day. The food there is not very expensive and you can go to all the funfairs and all the times that you want.

Here in Köln you can talk with very people in english and they´ll understand you. And about the transport, the metro is very puntual and in the panels appears the time when the metros will pass, but you must be carefull with the trains, because sometimes the trains comes late, the time appears too in the panel, but we went late to our company one day because the train comes 45 minutes later!!.

So, tomorrow I´ll be in Málaga again!, I did my final project here in Köln in the residence and in the next weeks I must give the project to my teachers Sergio, Agustín and Irene, then I´ll have the graduation of the course!. Now I must say good bye and continues muy studies in the university.
So, Good Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment