May 5, 2011

Visit to Bayer with IEESN

Well, this is my 3rd post here.

As for work, this week has been normal.
I have been surpassing satisfactorily all the tests they have sent me hardly without the help of my office mates.

For the moment I have finished all the exercises they have sent me, now I'm waiting for new challenges about the programming language they have assign me, JQuery.

On Friday we visited the Bayer business because we found on Facebook a group which organized a guided visit to that place.

On Friday night my friend Salvador and I met a girl that we met in the first barbacue, Vanesa. We went for a walk around the city and we got into a bar to drink beer and talk about a lot of things.

In the residence the things are very strange. On Sunday, for example, the kitchen in the 6th floor is closed for no apparent reason. To have lunch or dinner it's a joke, because we have to go from a floor to other, looking for an empty kitchen where we can cook our food.

No comments:

Post a Comment